Sunday, September 13, 2009

Advertisement

Ok, this is my non obtrusive way of advertising. I have been co-teaching a Suzuki Music class for Babies 3 month to 3 years. I started teaching this class with my Violin teacher (Danette Schuh) last fall. I absolutely love doing this! It is a great way to expose your child to music. It is a continuous class. Each class includes activities involving singing, listening, walking, running, marching to music, clapping rhythmically, playing drums, triangle, woodblock, xylophone, glockenspiel and other percussion instruments, counting, social interaction, free creative movement to music, reading a story book, parent education and written observation.
If you are interested in trying out this class you can totally come and see if it is something that would work for you. Check out the flyer ! I would love to see you there!
http://www.dolcemusicstudio.com/files/DolceBabyFlyer.pdf

No comments: